Internal Audit Manager
Salary MYR132,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 132000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading pharmaceutical business is seeking a high calibre Internal Audit Manager in Petaling Jaya to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
As the Internal Audit Manager, you need to be excellent an communicator and have analytical skills and good attention to detail. In this role, you will conduct risk assessments and create a disciplined approach for companies monitored through annual audits.
- Identifies and evaluates organisation risk areas and devises the annual audit plan
- Leads and perform internal audit procedures including internal controls review, risk management review, investigations using the applicable audit methodology
- Assesses business risk and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems within the organisation
- Identifies and documents audit issues
- Prepares audit reports and presentations on audit finding and recommendations to management
- Continuously reviews the company’s operating system and implement improvements to the existing system
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years' audit experience in any industry. Experience in healthcare is an added advantage.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications, i.e. CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.
- A good understanding of internal controls, corporate governance and risk assessment
- Knowledge in audit standards, regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, proactive with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
The company, located in Petaling Jaya, is one of the leading primary pharmaceuticals providers in Malaysia and across the Asia Pacific region. They offer a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services and solutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Internal Audit Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C