Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 education-and-training Shah Alam MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance position has just become available at one of the most well-established education group based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Registrar and Chief Governance Officer, you will lead all of the organisation's quality assurance, compliance and registration, and accreditation obligations.
About the Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for the Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance to assure quality and compliance across a range of processes and services relating to programme approval, accreditation, amendment, renewal and disestablishment.
• Lead the registration, regulatory and compliance obligations as required by the relevant authorities in Malaysia and Australia, including but not limited to the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOE), Australian Department of Education, Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, local councils and other government agencies
• Ensure that the organisation operates in a way that is consistent with Malaysian regulatory standards, and the various requirements of legislation, regulation and policy
• Work with schools and units to ensure that all courses are registered with the Malaysian Ministry of Education, accredited by the MQA and listed on the Malaysia Qualifications Register (MQR)
• Promote a culture of proactivity, innovation, collaboration, anticipation and self-responsibility in the areas of responsibility to deliver levels of quality and compliance that are consistent with the organisation’s position as a leading global university
• Provide strategic advice to the Registrar and Chief Governance Officer on quality assurance and compliance policies and processes. In a similar vein, provide technical advice to staff members across the campus to ensure consistency in approach
To succeed in the role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
• Sound knowledge of the Malaysian Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996, the Malaysian Qualifications Agency Act 2007 and how they apply in a transnational education context
• Highly developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to obtain and interpret information and make specific recommendations based on sound judgements
• Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to provide authoritative advice, effectively communicate complex information in a clear, succinct manner and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• A proven record of delivering exceptional leadership and continuous improvements
• Proven ability to work ethically, maintain confidentiality and show discretion in sensitive situations
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of staff to create a highly functioning and efficient service and quality improvement culture
• Highly conversant with technologies to support collaboration, data management, and office productivity tools
• Relevant senior administrative experience in the higher education sector is essential
The successful Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director, Quality Assurance & Compliance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C