Senior Internal Audit Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR98,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam subang jaya MY MYR 84000 98000 98000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Senior Internal Audit Executive (Mandarin Speaker) role has just become available at a manufacturing and production firm based in Subang Jaya. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior Internal Audit Executive (Mandarin Speaker) Role:
In this business critical position, you will be responsible for planning and execution on internal audit engagements.
- Plan & perform risk based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes. Review and assess compliance with policies & procedures, laws and regulations.
- Assist internal audit engagements which includes planning for team development; coordinate meetings; resolve conflicts; and ensure the timely completion of audits.
- Provide recommendations to improve internal controls & the risk management framework.
- Assist in the preparation of draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain constructive business relations with all levels of management and operational employees. A business partner on control related matters.
- Monitoring progress of business units (BU) internal control improvement plans and leveraging on best practise identified across the organisation.
- Monitoring BU management’s close-out of remediation plan and progress reporting.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of audit progress to the IA Director; audit issue tracking and other improvement projects.
- Identifying, coordinating, leading and supporting selected special review/ ad hoc projects at request
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements and professional standards. Additionally, possess in-depth knowledge and awareness of general business/economic developments, new pronouncements and standards, to understand their links and impact to the business.
To succeed in this Senior Internal Audit Executive (Mandarin Speaker) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and be prepared to travel up to 50% both locally and regionally.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Professional qualifications such as CIA, CPA, etc would be an added advantage
- Minimum six years of working experience in risk, internal controls, and auditing, preferably from a manufacturing or ‘Big 4’ environment
- Have led audit assignments. Demonstrated ability to articulate, present information and propose solutions in a concise and effective manner to management
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills, including ability to influence changes at all management levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English, foreign language abilities and international business experience will be an added advantage
- A team player & ability to work independently under pressure, in a diverse team
- Travel expectation is approximately 50% on average
This multinational manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Internal Audit Executive (Mandarin Speaker) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C