Internal Audit Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 education-and-training Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at one of the most well-established services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the CIA, you will assume a strategic role in evaluating the financial and operational control as an independent function.
About the Internal Audit Manager role:
The Internal Audit Manager will have the primary responsibility of developing a flexible audit plan for audit activities using an appropriate risk-based methodology.
- Assist the CIA in quantifying the resources required (or considering co-sourcing) to complete the planned audits and any ad-hoc or special audits as may be instructed by the Audit Committee or requested by Management
- Plan, organise and implement the approved audit plan and monitor performance against the plan, so that the achievement against plan can be provided to the Audit Committee on a regular basis
- Establish the audit programmes and risk assessment to evaluate internal control systems and procedures
- Evaluate the adequacy of the internal control systems and procedures, and test systems and procedures
- Prepare audit reports to the Audit Committee and Management to highlight key audit issues based on the outcome of risk-based audits completed and provide recommendations for improvements or remedial actions to strengthen the internal controls to manage risks and to improve business and governance processes
- Conduct follow-up audits to assess the progress of corrective measures taken on the audit recommendations to improve the internal control systems and procedures, and to report the status of the result and outstanding audit issues to the CIA
- Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship, including development and management of knowledge sharing sessions on auditing scope and methodologies with relevant stakeholders such as external auditors, regulatory auditors and other relevant regulatory agencies
To succeed in the Internal Audit Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Internationally recognised professional accountancy qualification or member of MIA
- Strong skills in internal controls, with ability to assess gaps and develop corrective actions
- Review and make policies changes to address weaknesses and ensure higher level of compliance
- Able to apply process skills to map out current and proposed flows with objective to improve adherence to policies
- Experience in IT audit will be an added advantage
The successful Internal Audit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C