Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR7,500 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available at a well known energy company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the IA Manager, this is a role for an Auditor who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the internal audit related matters of the company. You will also be assisting the manager in overseeing one junior.
- Identifies and evaluates organisation audit risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying & defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing / analysing evidence and documenting client processes & procedures.
- Identifies, develops and documents audit issues / recommendations.
- Provides / assists in providing training, coaching and guidance to other junior staff.
- Communicates the results of audit via written projects and oral presentations.
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or a professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree or professional qualifications
- At least 3-4 years of working experience and minimum 6 months to a year in a similar capacity in the related field is required for this position
- Able to provide key input to the development of annual internal audit plan
- Able to effectively identify audit issues and effective/efficient recommendation
- Able to communicate audit findings via written reports
- Able to ensure management’s agreed actions are implemented and identified issues are resolved
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the superior
The successful assistant manager, internal audit will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125