VP, Group Risk Management
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent VP, Group Risk Management job in Petaling Jaya has just arisen at one of the largest multinational conglomerate companies. Your main responsibility is to implement risk management framework, methodology and system.
About the VP, Group Risk Management Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the VP, Group Risk Management will play a key role in achieving the objective of an effective Corporate Compliance framework to be established in the company.
- Review, recommend and enhance (where appropriate) Group Risk Management’s roadmap, policy, framework, methodology and system
- Assist with the implementation of the new risk management software for the Group and ongoing management and administration of the software
- Coordinate the update of risk registers on a quarterly basis ensuring risk are identifies, reviewed and assessed by respective owners and status of risk treatment plans by conducting of risk workshop(s) attended by Senior Management
- Coordinate the review of risk registers at least every 3 years in ensuring risk are identified, review and assessed by respective owners and status of risk treatment plans
- Review of the Risk Management Framework by conducting interviews with Senior Management
- Participate in and/or coordinate Process Improvement/Project/CAPEX/Investment proposal risk assessments in conjunction with relevant project team and/or coordinator
To succeed in this role you must be knowledgeable in Risk Management Standard (framework, methodology) and Risk Management application tools.
- Degree in Business Administration (DBA / Degree in Risk Management / Bachelor in Finance or other related disciplines)
- At least 10-13 years of working experience, with three years in managerial position
- Significant experience in evaluating the Policies associated with complex business and Operational processes
- Experience in audit / compliance risk assessment is highly desired
- International exposure is an added advantage
This multinational conglomerate company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their fields of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125