Regional Senior Internal Auditor
Salary Up to MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 14 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Regional Senior Internal Auditor role has just become available at one of the manufacturing and production MNCs based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Regional Internal Audit Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Regional Senior Internal Auditor role:
In this position, you will be overseeing the Asia region. You will help support training and development of the audit function and help drive productivity of the audit department and contribute to ensuring the quality and consistency of audit fieldwork.
- Responsible for the effective execution of a wide range of internal and Sarbanes-Oxley audits throughout the company
- Participate in developing the initial audit plan and assumes full on-the-job responsibility for satisfactory completion of assigned audit tasks
- Contribute to the completion of internal audits performed in the Asia region; this will include directly participating in fieldwork and performing direct audit procedures as part of an engagement team
- Assist audit teams to evaluate significant issues and identify further testing or compensating controls, ensuring quality work papers, completion of the audit plan scope, completion of a quality site report by the end of fieldwork, consistency of issues across audits, and effective communication with business management about the audit
- Support regional project work that contributes to a more effective control environment; activity intended to support regional and business unit finance managers
To succeed in the Regional Senior Internal Auditor role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess professional qualification/ CIA
- At least 3-5 years' relevant experience in an MNC environment/ Big 4
- Good spoken and written English, detail-oriented, organised and respect deadlines
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, positive thinking and effective
- Able to work independently and flexibly to accommodate changing business needs
- Able to travel 70% of the time to domestic and international locations
This manufacturing and production MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise. With existence in many countries, they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Senior Internal Auditor role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125