Internal Audit and Risk Management Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant John Wooden
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Internal Audit and Risk Management Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected investment holding firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Director, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop his career.
About the Internal Audit and Risk Management Manager role:
Reporting to the Executive Director, this person will oversee all Internal Audit and Risk Management functions for the group.
- Formulate, implement and monitor internal audit plans and programs in line with the organisation’s objectives
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and/or effectiveness of the existing internal controls system and to recommend improvements where appropriate
- Conduct internal control reviews in accordance with the approved annual audit plan
- Obtain management response on the audit findings during exit meeting before submitting the final audit report to the management of operating companies
- Facilitate risk management activities (including oversea business units) and perform monitoring of the risks identified on a periodical basis
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit & Risk Management, Managing Director/ CEO or CEO equivalent or the Board of Directors from time to time
To succeed in the Internal Audit and Risk Management Manager job, you will need to have prior work experience in the Internal Audit function in a public listed company or audit experience in a public accounting/consulting firm.
- Must be highly initiative; possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with staff at all levels and with the Audit Committee
- Prior technical competency and knowledge of the Real Estate and Property industry would be a plus
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Well-versed with the Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, and COSO/ ERM frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers structured career progression opportunities to progress within their organisation
This international investment holding firm needs no introduction and is a recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their efficiency, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on staff training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit & Risk Management Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125