Salary MYR72,000 - MYR75,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 health-and-safety Petaling Jaya MY MYR 72000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Accountant (consolidation) job has just become available at one of the health and security multinational firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Accountant (consolidation) role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation for local and oversea subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance of Group Finance accounting policy for the financial reporting and standard accounting policies for the statutory reporting, review financial statements, standard operating procedures, internal controls and month end closing processes
- Responsible for all balance sheet reconciliations for the Group including fixed assets management
- Work closely with Finance Shared Services team (AP, AR, GL), supervise and motivate the Finance Shared Services team to ensure a high standard of work quality and quantity
- Providing supports to local stakeholders as and when required such as GL analysis, assessment of provisions, inventory, receivables, consumables and balance sheet movements
- Manage day to day finance and accounting operations and preparing the financial reports on monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc as and when required
- Review internal control and execute process improvement to ensure the appropriate process and system controls are properly in place
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, legal and company secretary whenever necessary
To succeed in the Accountant (consolidation) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess professional qualification
- At least two to three years' relevant experience in handling group consolidation accounts
- Auditors are welcome to apply
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi-tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience in Navision will be preferred
This health and safety multinational firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accountant (consolidation) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C