Senior Executive, Group Reporting
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR7,000 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07hospitality-and-catering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior Executive, Group Reporting job has just become available at a well known company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the FP&A Lead, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Executive, Group Reporting Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the group accounts of the company. You will also be required to assist on book keeping related matters.
- Oversee the group level accounts of the company and perform simple group consolidations
- Manage all year end audit and liaise with external auditors
- Assist manager on overseeing one junior
- To perform some book keeping related matters as well
- Assist on any ad hoc tasks when required
To succeed in the Senior Executive, Group Reporting role, you need to have three to four years of relevant experience in handling simple group consolidation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Preferably with professional qualification
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in handling simple group consolidation
- Good communication skills
- People management skills
- External auditors are welcome to apply
The successful Senior Executive, Group Reporting will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Executive, Group Reporting role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125