Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation position has just become available at one of the most respected logistics organisation based in Shah Alam. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation Role:
In this business critical role you will support the Senior Manager of GSS KL to perform financial accounting, consolidation, review and reporting for major entities/transactions within the Group. The position is based in GSS KL.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financials for Group.
- -Perform periodic review and provide variance analysis for critical profit/loss and balance sheet items within Group. The incumbent has to be knowledgeable on the principal activities of each set of books to perform a meaningful review of the consolidated accounts and meticulous with an eye for details to be spot on in identifying issues.
- Review foreign exchange analysis for the BU for reporting to management.
- Assist in all intercompany settlements and non-cash reclasses within Group as well as between BU and other business units.
- Controller’s responsibilities for corporate control entities of Group. This includes the preparation and review of all accounting schedules in the company.
- Liaise with the holding company group accountants, external and internal auditors for reporting and audit review purpose. The incumbent is required to address and resolve issues raised.
- Provide guidance to regional controllers and country controllers in resolving accounting, policy, reconciliation, consolidation and system issues
- Co-ordinate and review all post-closing adjustments to determine appropriateness and accuracy.
- Review reporting package which to be submitted to the holding company.
- Research and study the impact of new/revised accounting standards to the Group
To succeed in the Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation job, you will need to have the ability to work within a shared service environment and work co-operatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Audit or Consolidation experience
- People management experience
- Shared Service background would be advantageous
This international logistics firm operates a total of 72,000 ft² of facility space in Penang and Port Klang and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125