Finance and Treasury Manager
Salary MYR156000 - MYR180000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 04 October 2016
A Finance and Treasury Manager role has just become available at a well established MNC in the FMCG industry. You will be based in their office in Kuala Lumpur and oversee the treasury function of their offices around the region.
About the Finance and Treasury Manager role:
In this role, you will be overlooking the treasury functions of Business Units around the region.
- Provide the best performing cash management to all CBUs in the region
- Ensure that the CBUs cash position is optimised on a daily basis
- Execute Forex risk hedging operations in line with company policies
- Ensure and validate the internal control procedures applied in Financing & Treasury
- Manage relations with banks and bankers
- Manage and negotiate pricing / forex rate with bankers in order to get the best quote
- Ensure Treasury month end closing activities are performed on time
- Monitor short term cash forecast against targets
To succeed in this role, you should possess more than five years' experience in treasury.
- Exposure to treasury in commercial sector
- Independent and professional
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with bankers and senior internal stakeholders
This company has a global presence and can provide a very stable and rewarding career. They are known to be industry leaders in their segment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career awaits the right person in this exciting Finance and Treasury Manager role.
Apply today or get in touch with me to find out more.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125