Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Pang
Job Ref 1910520/001
Date posted 10 March 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-03-21 2023-05-09 engineering Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive job has become available at a company in the heavy equipment industry based in Puchong.
About the Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive Role:
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive, you will mainly be involved in handling the financial planning and analysis related matters for the company.
- Coordinate and consolidate the Industrial Consolidated Division draft needs for Divisional reporting and Management meeting
- Ensure timely and reasonably accurate submission of monthly and quarterly financial schedules of Industrial Division for submission to group level in accordance with the timelines
- 0Ensure timely consolidation and review of monthly consolidated Financial Reports for Group BPC reporting of the consolidated regional financial schedules and its subdivisions in compliance with the Group’s Policies and Authorities
- Coordinate with Regional Finance team with advice on proper accounting treatment of technical nature to ensure compliance with Group Accounting policies
- Analyse and monitor the monthly fluctuations on key financial items (e.g. Tax, NCI, overheads, exceptional items and margin fluctuations)
- Coordinate and consolidate the division comprises of Australia/PI, New Zealand, China, Malaysia and Singapore Group regional Annual Budget Management Plan (“Budget”) across all entities
- Assist in drafting the Division Strategy Blueprint Financial document for tabling to Management and Board review
- Monitor, compile and coordinate Industrial Forecast results submitted by all regions of Industrial Division
- Prepare, consolidate, and analyse cash flow for Industrial Division for Management and Group reporting
- Liaise with all levels of business units and finance team within the Industrial Division on monthly financial and annual Budget exercise
- Assist the Finance Manager on the preparation and consolidation of operational info for Monthly Divisional Reports for Senior Management meetings and drafting of monthly and quarterly Industrial Financial Schedules for Group reporting and announcement
- Coordinate the Industrial Division Budget Plan with the various Divisions and operating units
To succeed in this Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive role, you must be a finance professional with strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Professional accounting degree from recognised university
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- At least three years of accounting experience, with expertise in group consolidation for at least three years in an executive role or three years of experience in a Management Accounting reporting role in a multinational or public entity
- Thorough and continuous knowledge of consolidation of group financial statements in accordance with generally applicable accounting standards (e.g. IFRS/MFRS). Sound understanding of accounting treatment and postings in accordance with generally applicable accounting standards of Malaysia is a prerequisite
- Financial data analysis and report writing skills on group & divisional operating and financial position Good knowledge in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint and preferably some knowledge in any kind of computerised accounting systems and BPC reporting software
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction. They are one of the leaders in the heavy equipment industry with a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a finance professional with effective communication skills, customer orientation, and a good understanding of business acumen and risk management, this is the role for you to accelerate your career. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7077
Salary: MYR91,000 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 08 March 2023A Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation job has become available at a global company in sustainability based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 March 2023An Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis job has become available at a company in automotive industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 22 February 2023An Assistant Manager, Financial Controlling job has become available at a company in automotive industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 22 March 2023An Assistant Manager, Group Reporting job has become available at a company in property development industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for a PTP Senior Specialist (Multiple Headcounts) job in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.