Distribution Centre Controller Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1911820/001
Date posted 09 March 2023shah-alam accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 accountancy Shah Alam MY MYR 144000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Distribution Centre Controller Manager job has just become available at a renowned retailer based in Shah Alam This role requires you to optimise growth and profitability through proactive business controlling.
About the Distribution Centre Controller Manager Role:
You will play a critical role in driving our goals, growth, profitability and business forward. In this leadership role, you will have staff responsibility and will be the direct manager to the DC controller.
- Responsible for logistics financial controlling including budgeting, accounting, cost management. To drive profit mindset and actions to your team through strong leadership skills: inspiration, delegation, follow-up and motivation
- Lead on overall logistics demand forecast and DC capacity plan, ensures that the business plan within the function is being followed
- Together with the team, constantly work on operation fulfilment, efficiency, SLA and KPI improvement through analysis and actions setting for maximising profit and effectiveness
- Oversee new projects and ROIs of business cases. Support and enable mid to long-term growth through strategic planning and capacity need projections
- Manage 3PL and transport service providers’ performance and develop performance in a cost-conscious way
- Develop the framework for enabling your team to take informed decisions and support them to reach our goals, whilst increasing the overall result of your DC
- Authorises and negotiates all tenders, contracts and/or amendments in partnership with DC manager
- Evaluate, analyse, and drive improvement activities cross functionally relating to warehouse contractual agreements, project controlling support and all procurement processes
- Close communication with country sales, merchandising team and regional logistics to achieve same ambition
- Act as a key sales stakeholder by supporting your team to ensure customer is always at the forefront of our decision making. Be an inspiring and communicative leader who builds engagement
To succeed in this Distribution Centre Controller Manager role, you must have a profitability mindset with a strong analytical focus and knowledge-based approach.
- At least five years’ relevant experience from SCM, logistics, DC, or financial department with proven leadership experience
- Strong track record of setting clear goals with plans and actions on how to achieve them
- Proactive mindset, ability to develop creative and scalable solutions independently, and drive them from ideation to successful completion; results oriented; "self-starter"
- Analytical with the ability to draw conclusions and take actions accordingly
- Advanced PC skills with Excel, PPT. Extra tools like Power BI is a plus
- Great with numbers and passionate for driving results
- Fluency in English with strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and perform under high pressure, with good time management and prioritise workload
- Ability to act with integrity to protect confidential information
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Distribution Centre Controller Manager position.
Apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7042
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR200,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 05 February 2023An exciting Group FP&A Manager (hybrid) job has just become available at one of the large IT MNCs based in Cyberjaya. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be a part of the dynamic team.