Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation
Salary MYR91,000 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Pang
Job Ref 1911450/001
Date posted 08 March 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 91000 110500 110500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation job has become available at a global company in sustainability based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation Role:
As the Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation, you will mainly be involved in handling the sales performance and compensation related matters for the company.
- Analyse business performance and prepare/maintain all commission and bonus calculations across all business units, as prescribed by the various schemes and approved policies
- Work with accounting teams to ensure proper balance sheet accruals for sales incentive payouts
- Support business units and HR in reviewing sales incentive plan designs and recommend/ execute changes as required
- Implement and maintain new sales incentive tool being built to calculate and administer sales incentive payouts
- Perform simulation of commission/bonus payout based on business performance
- Perform sales productivity analysis to help inform management on effectiveness of sales incentive plans
- Maintain customer to sales hierarchy mapping to ensure accurate measurement of performance and incentive payouts
- Work closely with HR and sales teams to ensure accurate payouts and assist as needed in the annual budgeting process
To succeed in this Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation role, you must be an independent, meticulous and self-motivated finance professional with high attention to detail and proven leadership capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum five years of analytical work experience with at least two years in a financial analysis capacity
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required, while familiarity with advanced analytical tools such as Power BI is desirable
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal skills and strong ability to interact with multiple levels of management and staff
- High tolerance for ambiguity and strong sense of business acumen
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction. They are one of the global leaders in sustainability with a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are proactive with a strong sense of business acumen, this is the role for you to accelerate your career. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7077
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for a PTP Senior Specialist (Multiple Headcounts) job in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.
Salary: MYR91,000 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 13 February 2023A leading FMCG company is seeking a talented Supply Chain Accounting Senior Analyst in PJ. In this job, you will handle all supply chain accounting related matters.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 10 March 2023A Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Executive job has become available at a company in the heavy equipment industry based in Puchong.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Finance Lead job has just become available at a renowned healthcare company based in Kuala Lumpur. This role requires you to be responsible for financial planning and reporting, forecasting and budgeting for P&L, balance sheet, and other reporting tools.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 March 2023An Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis job has become available at a company in automotive industry based in Petaling Jaya.