Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Pang
Job Ref 1910090/001
Date posted 06 March 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis job has become available at a company in automotive industry based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Role:
As the Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will mainly be involved in handling the financial planning and analysis-related matters for the company.
- Implement and compose relevant margin analysis and reporting across sales/aftersales division stakeholders following group reporting definitions. Suggest analysis methods and prepare scenarios on margin impact to the group
- Assist the product and pricing committee in proposing model pricing, mix, commissions and product development prior to implementation. Work with and propose applicable discount amounts at branch level to ensure margin and volume achievements in line with budget or otherwise
- Monitor and report on cost actuals and budget in the sales/aftersales division. Act as the focal point for cost consolidation during the budget process. Advise Functional Stakeholders on their cost positions and budgets
- Implement monthly cost reporting for sales/aftersales stakeholders. Communicate and analyse as necessary. Work closely with functional stakeholders to identify and optimise costs. Assist, monitor and track cost optimisation projects for the group as required
- Calculate buy or lease, expand or shut down analysis on the portfolio of real estate for the sales/aftersales division. Propose necessary measures in order to drive sales or reduce cost relating to dealership network changes
- Propose capex budget, monitor and guide development in line with capex policy and process for the group
- Assist in budget and forecast exercise for the group relating to margin, opex and capex for the sales/aftersales division
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis role, you must be a creative, proactive, reliable, and detail-oriented finance professional with strong time management/prioritisation, commercial acumen, analytical and stakeholder management skills.
- Five or more years of finance experience in a progressively growing capacity
- Financial analysis, planning or reporting background, with an emphasis on stakeholder engagement across all levels in the organisation
- Technically competent in analysis methods, visualisation tools and technology with the ability to recommend, implement and master technology platforms to assist analysis and business understanding
- Proactive and able to work under limited guidance with a fail fast, learn fast mentality
- Demonstrated ability to drive change with good time and expectation management
- Creative, with commercial acumen, or the demonstrated desire to learn
- Strong command of written and verbal English
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction. They are one of the leaders in the automotive industry with a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are proactive and able to work under pressure and limited guidance with a fail fast, learn fast mentality, this is the role for you to accelerate your career. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7077
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 22 February 2023An Assistant Manager, Financial Controlling job has become available at a company in automotive industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 22 March 2023An Assistant Manager, Group Reporting job has become available at a company in property development industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR78,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for a PTP Senior Specialist (Multiple Headcounts) job in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.
Salary: MYR91,000 - MYR110,500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 08 March 2023A Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Performance and Compensation job has become available at a global company in sustainability based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Finance Lead job has just become available at a renowned healthcare company based in Kuala Lumpur. This role requires you to be responsible for financial planning and reporting, forecasting and budgeting for P&L, balance sheet, and other reporting tools.