Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant KangWey Tay
Job Ref 1906160/001
Date posted 20 February 2023petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Financial Analyst (FP&A) job has just become available at one of the leading telecommunication companies. In this job, you will handle all FP&A related matters.
About the Financial Analyst (FP&A) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for FP&A related matter and become a finance business partner supporting multiple divisions by providing comprehensive, timely and effective financial analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Lead in the quarterly forecasting and annual budget exercise by reviewing financial assumptions, pipeline reviews and highlight risk/issues
- Be involved in the annual product costing exercise, drive cost syndication to ensure reasonable margin for each product
- Review business cases and develop financial business models to assess financial feasibility of initiatives/products before presenting to the business leaders
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of finance and accounting activities and providing in-depth analysis of the financial performance
- Provide variance explanations of actual vs budget/forecast, including reporting of key findings to the business
- Be involved in annual target setting exercise, to ensure appropriate target dish out to sales personnel to meet budget
- Manage alignment and translation of strategy into target deployment, including maintaining profitability model for target measurement
- Manage any other ad hoc projects as assigned
To succeed in this Financial Analyst (FP&A) role, you must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree in accountancy (preferred) with at least three to four years of relevant work experience
- At least one year of financial planning and analysis experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with attention to details and accuracy while being able to provide crisp and clear summarised analysis
- Good communication with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle ambiguity independently and deliver within strict timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity and problem-solving skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst (FP&A) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7039
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SemenyihDate posted: 27 February 2023A Financial Planning Analyst (Semenyih) job has become available in accordance with this local retailer's plans to further expand their business in the region.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR96,200 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for an RTR Senior Analyst (New role, multiple headcounts) job in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. In this job, you will handle all RTR-related matters.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Finance Controlling Executive job has just become available at a renowned healthcare company based in Petaling Jaya. Any candidate with strong cost and controlling experience of three to four years of working experience is welcome to apply.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting RTR Accountant (hybrid) job has just become available at one of the new SSC based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the RTR Tower Lead, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 13 February 2023A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented RTR Senior Analyst in PJ. In this job, you will handle all RTR related matters.