Revenue Management Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SoonYee Woo
Job Ref 1893120/001
Date posted 13 January 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Revenue Management Manager job with a reputable market-leader within the FMCG industry has just become available. Reporting directly to the Head of Revenue, this is a role for a finance expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Revenue Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for preparing diagnostic analytics, validate hypothesis and communicate findings to help improve the company’s market share and revenue.
- Assist the Head of Revenue in conducting annual pricing review
- Build analytics methodology – from interpretation of business needs to translation of requirements/user cases. Further refinement of conceptual solutions to execution of recommendations
- Design and deliver compelling presentations with clear storylines to highlight key findings and expression of ideas
- Analysis and queries from the outputs from Route to Consumer study: Address data and analysis on topics such as parallel pricing/value chain, chiller deployment, deploy promo engine, aligning transaction scanned sales data, improve in-store execution, etc.
- Brand portfolio pricing and pack-price architecture: Conduct annual brand pricing review based on market data analyses and/or conjoint consumer research to derive brand elasticity, review of actual price ladder vs brand equity, value chain margin development
- Mix: Consolidate current mix performance, identify mix opportunities, and support prioritisation of SKU mix based on profitability-potential analytics and track SKU mix allocation execution
To succeed in the Revenue Management Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- 8 - 10 years finance or analytics experience, preferably in FMCG with at least one year of functional experience in revenue management
- Strong project management skills with consulting mindset to actively engage stakeholders yet translating complex thoughts into easy-to-understand actions
- Technical expertise in statistics/operation research/economics. Working knowledge of tools, e.g. Power BI/SQL/Python highly valued. Must have interest in this area
- Strong data analytical skills – ability to review complex, ambiguous/incomplete data, pulling out key insights, where they have been focused on delivering outcomes with great attention to detail is essential
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to search out facts without prior process/guidance and forming a structured thought process
- Passion for delivering result, take ownership and translating insights into concise practical plans for execution
The successful Revenue Management Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Revenue Management Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting R2R Manager job has just become available at one of the maritime MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023An attractive Finance Manager job has become available at a prestigious company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR150,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 December 2022An exciting Plant Controller (Port Klang) job has just become available at a multinational manufacturing company based in Port Klang. This role is for you if you have seven to eight years of strong experience with costing or commercial finance experience within the FMCG/manufacturing industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An established utilities MNC is seeking a Senior Finance Manager. In this job, you will assist the Finance Director in running the finance and general accounting aspects of the organisation.