Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KangWey Tay
Job Ref 1889490/001
Date posted 10 January 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Fortune 500 MNC in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a talented candidate for an FP&A Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur. This role handles all financial planning and analysis related matters.
About the FP&A Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing all FP&A-related matters.
- Distribute monthly P&L, variance analysis and other related reports as needed; perform follow up analysis and respond to questions from the field/operation team
- Monitor fluctuation of inventory costs, dealing closely with the relevant departments involved to find root cause and solution
- Proactive interaction with operation team and other functional departments to provide inputs
- Perform ad hoc reports/analysis as assigned
- Prepare preliminary analysis for project teams, and/or department management on any initiatives as requested
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, you must possess financial analysis, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- At least three to five years of experience in an FP&A or related field
- Ability to be proactively involved and influence cross functionally within the company
- Proactive and confident to navigate a complex organisation independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The healthcare MNC needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this FP&A Analyst role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please send in your latest CV to email@example.com to discuss about this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023A leading manufacturing company is seeking a talented FP&A Analyst in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all financial planning-related matters.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Senior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing job has just become available at one of the Big 4 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with two to three years' direct experience in transfer pricing.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023A growing shared service centre is seeking a talented AR Accountant in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for all AR-related matters.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An exciting Account Executive (WFH Basis) job has just become available at a renowned MNC. This company is looking for an individual with three to five years working experience in a similar industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022An exciting AR Executive (WFH Basis) job has just become available at a renowned MNC. This company is looking for an individual with three to five years' working experience in a similar industry.