Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1884490/001
Date posted 13 December 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Role:
This role is to be a key trusted advisor to the business and a guardian on finance matters. Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, you are expected to create a culture of data-driven insights to drive business performance.
- Present financial and operational analysis to provide visibility on performance or support future business decisions internally
- Generate and maintain budget, forecasting and actual data for the country
- Provide high-quality support to the management as well as other functional teams during preparation for business reviews and forecasts and other ad hoc meetings
- Provide insightful analysis on the financials and suggest implications on business performance
- Develop financial reports for business stakeholders and group reporting
- Support the business decisioning process by providing essential analytical skills, financial models, profit models, internal and external benchmarking and performing ‘what-if’ scenarios
- Be the strategic partner to the business driving a high performing, sustainable business with effective balance sheet management
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess external audit experience and in-house FP&A experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with a minimum of five years’ experience in planning, finance and accounting
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and work with the larger team
- Strong change management skills
- Significant experience in a variety of commercial and controllership senior finance roles in complex organisations
- Strong people leader with the ability to lead and grow teams of international talent
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge C-suite stakeholders
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis role.
Apply now to learn more .
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Staff Purchase + Incentives + Attractive working cultureLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023A world-leading company is recruiting for a Internal Audit Manager role to support their regional business unit.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 December 2022An established MNC is recruiting for a Manager (Accounting and Tax) job. In this job, you will provide ways to drive excellence in accounting and reporting.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented Internal Control Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all internal control related matters.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 December 2022A world-leading digital marketing company is recruiting for a Business Finance Manager job in Malaysia to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance-related functions.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022An established MNC is recruiting for a Manager (Accounting and Tax) job. In this job, you will provide ways to drive excellence in accounting and reporting.