Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco)
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR280,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SoonYee Woo
Job Ref 1868320/001
Date posted 25 November 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established telecommunication company is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco) job in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Vice President, you will drive the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will work on a full range of financial analysis and provide recommendations.
- Analyse impact to revenue and market share
- Work with the finance data analytics team to generate business insights that will sharpen the decision making and improve forecast accuracy
- Review cost structure to ensure that cost within budget
- Champion cost reduction initiatives that will lower the cost of operations
- Review CAPEX/investment business cases
- Participate in tender and roll-out project
- Track financial performance of the business against forecast, budget and business cases
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts and financial modelling
- Review financial assumptions and highlight risks/issues
- Prepare product costing and product profitability analysis
- Understand IFRS15 and its accounting implications for product structures
To succeed in the Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco) job, you will need to have the experience in business partnering.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting, professional qualifications are an added advantage
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Proven experience in structured problem solving, preparing, understanding and analysing financial information to identify business opportunities/challenges and recommend alternate actions
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise and they have won many awards with great clients and markets.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco) role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting CDD Enablement (Senior Manager) job has just become available at one of the large engineering MNCs based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of CDD, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 October 2022An exciting Corporate Finance Director job has become available at one of the F&B chains. In this role, you'll act as a strategic partner to the CEO.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Senior Manager, FP&A job has just become available at one of the leading IT software companies.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 September 2022A well-established telecommunication company is seeking a Senior Finance Manager job in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Vice President, you drive the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A Project Finance Manager job has become available in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the head of department, your main responsibility will be to support finance operation, planning and coordination of work streams across the region.