Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1874420/001
Date posted 22 November 2022johor-bahru accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 accountancy Johor Bahru MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant Controller job has just become available at a multinational manufacturing company based in Johor Bahru. This role is for you if you have six to seven years of strong experience with costing or commercial finance experience within the FMCG/manufacturing industry.
About the Plant Controller Role:
This role is focused on working closely with the Controlling Manager and supporting the operations strategy and business activities as a business partner working closely with business and functional leaders to drive improved performance.
- Ensure business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis and endure processes that drive robust financial challenge and accountability
- Provide analysis and insight for management to prioritise the allocation of resources to areas where value can be created
- Ensure the company keeps continuous focus on compliance, control and risk management
- Manage the company’s (financial) risks and meet the requirements of governmental and other regulatory bodies, as well as the internal guidelines, e.g. the Combined Business Model (CBM)
- Lead finance value creation business opportunities, including material productivity and capacity investment decisions. Initiate and stimulate cost productivity projects. Incorporate the gathered cost savings in the annual budget and standard cost prices
- Actively engage in continuous improvement programmes under MOS, by for example leading the cross-functional material and energy cost efficiency, owning, applying and educating the organisation on systems, such as the mass balance, the Zero Base Loss Analysis (ZBLA) and Six-Sigma
To succeed in this Plant Controller role, you must be able to independently create, execute and maintain the financial planning and control cycle, resulting in periodic reporting and analyses, being a critical (financial) business partner for the plant manager, for the Johor plant using AOP planning as a basis.
- Eight or more years of work experience with relevant manufacturing controlling background
- Must understand and be literate in SAP, mandatory for FI-CO, MM, PP and WH modules
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills with ability to network with key decision makers in English and Malaysian language
- Strong business acumen, equipped with Excel and PowerPoint operating skills, simple financial modelling in Excel
- Mature, independent and able to manage and develop three team members
- Basic knowledge and understanding on IFRS Accounting Standard and on local Malaysia financial compliance, such as taxation, customs and statutory reporting
- Preferably with work experience in an FMCG environment
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Plant Controller position (based in Johor).
Apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 11 October 2022An established manufacturer is seeking a Group Accountant. In this job, you will support the Financial Controller in consolidating multiple subsidiary accounts within the group itself.