Senior Pricing Analyst (APAC)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SoonYee Woo
Job Ref 1854080/001
Date posted 20 September 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 accountancy Klang Valley (Reachable by public transport) MY MYR 96000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Pricing Analyst (APAC) job has just become available at a reputable market leader within the trading industry. Reporting directly to the Head of department, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Pricing Analyst (APAC) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, pricing model, profitability studies, performance tracking and competitor pricing analysis.
- Develop full capabilities of visual analytics to assist in pricing decisions
- Develop pricing strategies to capture opportunities
- Perform ongoing analysis and running of pricing model and analyse profitability and profitability leakage
- Communicate effectively across functions on pricing skills, tools and reporting
- Provide clear guidance and support where required for the execution of different pricing methodologies
- Assist in identifying and executing on actions to improve profitability
- Track performance and value captured
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports and dashboards to track actual performance vs. target pricing
- Gather market intelligence
To succeed in this Senior Pricing Analyst role, you must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree in accounting or qualified professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, MICPA)
- Outstanding analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with ability to liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Strong writing and comprehension skills
The successful Senior Pricing Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This trading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Pricing Analyst (APAC) role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Senior Management Accountant (WFH) job has just become available at one of the new IT companies in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A newly setup shared services centre is looking for a talented candidate to take on an AP Team Lead job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all AP operational related matters.
Salary: MYR132,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for a Continuous Improvement Manager job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all CI projects for all finance functions.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned + hybrid working modeLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022An attractive Group Accountant job has become available at a prestigious company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR150,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Group Accountant (Mandarin Speaker) job has just become available at one of the automotive MNCs based in Desa Park City (you have the flexibility to work from home). Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.