Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1811570/001
Date posted 07 June 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst job has become available at an innovative IT firm based in Malaysia.
About the Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst Role:
As the team's Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for end-to-end controlling processes, budgeting, forecasting and the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Support the compilation and value-added analysis of annual budget, board presentations, financial models and other monthly and yearly management reports
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary of the performance of respective business units involving financial and management reporting as well as utilisation reporting, propose recommendations (if applicable)
- Track and report on weekly utilisation report – investigate incorrect entries, project utilisation level and clarify on any transactions with business unit leads if needed, provide value-added support and recommendations to business unit leads
- Prepare monthly financial reports in accordance to corporate requirements and ensure all monthly financial/management reporting timelines are met
- Organise and perform month-end closing activities – ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of financial input, as well as relevant supporting documents
- Support and monitor the KPI calculation for consultants with regards to utilisation and hours charged to the timesheet system
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports
- Drive and deliver performance and process improvement initiatives
- Other ad hoc finance assignments and analysis requirements
To succeed in this Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst role, you will need to have competent financial techniques on performing month-end closing activities, providing detailed analysis on business units and preparation of financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline, plus a minimum of six to nine years of accounting/financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of financial planning and business controls, including SAP accounting system plus analytical skill set
- Must have high proficiency in MS office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on Power BI experience is an advantage
- Ability to multitask and work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Good analytical, written and verbal communication, creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with various stakeholders
This leading IT company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022An outstanding Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst job has become available at an innovative IT firm based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 June 2022A leading shared service centre is seeking a talented PTP Manager in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all PTP-related matters.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 June 2022A Commercial Finance Analyst job has become available at a multinational FMCG company that is a huge manufacturer of frozen foods located in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022A very exciting Assistant Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the leading e-commerce companies in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022An attractive Internal Auditor job with a reputable market-leader within the retail industry has just become available. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.