Business Planning & Analysis Manager (Cyberjaya)
Salary MYR200,000 - MYR220,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 200000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Planning & Analysis Manager (Cyberjaya) job has just become available at one of the MNC engineering firms based in Cyberjaya. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Business Planning & Analysis Manager (Cyberjaya) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis activities for the entities that are assigned to you. You will also be managing a team of two subordinates.
- Coordinate the annual budget/strategic planning/monthly forecast process and ensure that all regional/global deadlines are met
- Build and maintain robust financial models for budgeting, strategic planning, financial management and analysis to support regional decision making
- Create executive ready PowerPoint presentations for various reporting needs including the APAC budget/strategic planning presentation deck
- Create ad hoc financial analysis that provide analysis and insight to senior stakeholders
- Assist with preparation of APAC CFO/CEO presentations or financial performance packs
- Continually identify process and reporting improvements that improves quality of deliverables in the finance function
- Drive a culture of robust forecasting throughout the business by working with the countries to improve consistency and accuracy, especially in support of Finance 2020/transformation projects and initiatives
To succeed in the Business Planning & Analysis Manager (Cyberjaya) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professionally qualified with ACCA/ CPA/ CIMA
- At least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in FP&A
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, performance driven and able to multitask
- Proficiency in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in SAP/ Oracle will be added advantage
This MNC engineering firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning & Analysis Manager (Cyberjaya) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C