Senior FP&A Analyst
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 science-and-research Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior FP&A Analyst job has just become available at an MNC science and research firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Controlling Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior FP&A Analyst Role:
In this position, you will support controlling tasks including annual operational planning activities, and design and implement charging mechanisms to ensure recovery of cost, monitor costs and expense for functions in line with budget and handle queries from internal and external customers, and providing support to functions (business partnering).
- Prepare, support and monitor the financial and tax-related activities including formulating financial policies, financial and management accounts and analysis to ensure legal compliance and timely reporting
- Support and monitor forecast of cash flows and cash management, and managing financial resources according to government/corporate and company requirements so as to meet the legal requirements and provide fiscal information to management to support business decision making
- Support and assist in asset management to ensure company assets are properly accounted for
- Support the controlling function for the programme management team in the implementation of transition/cross-functional projects
- Support the development of a work culture that fosters service excellence and customer focus and support achievement of the business vision
- Suggest and implement continuous improvement initiatives
To succeed in the Senior FP&A Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess a professional qualification
- At least four years of relevant experience
- High integrity, independent and analytical, and possess communication skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Auditors are encouraged to apply
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, multitasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in SAP will be preferred
This MNC science and research firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior FP&A Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C