Assistant Manager (Business Planning)
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 education-and-training Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Manager (Business Planning) job has just become available at one of the education groups based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Senior Manager Planning & Analysis, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Assistant Manager (Business Planning) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial planning and analysis for the different faculties and support departments, overseeing one headcount.
- Assist in preparing reports for the analytical review of financial results of business and support units
- Assist in preparing data in order to provide analysis of the financial performance of the schools/business unit in anticipation of growth opportunities and for the purpose of risk management, covering both financial and non-financial KPIs
- Assist in preparation of business analysis for management review including but not limited to analysing school performance across revenue and expenses lines, variances, and trend data
- Assist in monitoring the school/support department budget as compared to the actual spent and highlight issues to management for the purposes of driving efficiency and continuous improvement
- Work with the business planning team to ensure strict adherence to the annual budgeting cycle
- Be involved in the preparation of budget including the detailed budget
- Assist in the budget preparation process
- Assist the planning and analysis team in ad hoc projects.
To succeed in the Assistant Manager (Business Planning) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A recognised accounting degree/diploma
- At least three years of relevant working experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Ability to adapt to new software quickly
- Able to analyse both financial and non-financial KPIs
- Detail-oriented and yet able to help manage overview
- A strong sense of responsibility
- High standard of excellence
- Committed and reliable
- Positive, proactive attitude, and strong sense of initiative
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work independently
This education group needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager (Business Planning) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C