SEA Financial Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 29 August 20192019-09-10 2019-10-28 consultancy Kuala lumpur MY MYR 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SEA Financial Analyst opportunity has become available at a global consulting firm.
About the SEA Financial Analyst role :
The SEA Financial Analyst will join the company's commercial and planning team. This team provides support to the front-end business in commercial negotiation, project management, reporting and analysis.
- Report analyses of key business and client based metrics
- Provide insightful financial analyses to help key internal stakeholders understand business performance at SEA and office levels; attend to any ad hoc reporting request
- Work with the commercial team members to monitor case economics (including DSO for WIP and AR), and identifying risk issues to escalate to leadership team
- Prepare reports for weekly meetings covering business updates, DSO, pipelines, OTIP utilisation and providing relevant financial to support approval for individual requests on investment
- Support planning and actual spend tracking and reporting, campaign and warchest investment spend, and pricing leakage
- Support in month-end and year-end closing activities for WIP And AR provisions, sales development accruals and variance flux analysis on revenue
- Lead new initiatives and initiate process improvement in reporting and analysis to ensure the commercial operations continue to evolve to address changing business needs
To be successful in the SEA Financial Analyst role, you’ll need to have the ability to create complex workbook, able to “slice and dice” large data to derive insightful analyses that enable effective decision making.
- Highly skilled on Excel Dashboard and Macros, Tableau, Alteryx, and other analytical tool
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively, with all levels of staff
- Flexibility to work in an environment that has short term shifts in priorities to meet a diverse customer base
- Accounting degree is desirable, however application of mind to deal with commercial nature of business will be deciding factor
This company offers multiple career paths for the world's best talents to have a real impact on business and society. As part of the team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what they are doing today and where they are heading next.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SEA Financial Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C