Financial Planning & Analysis Director
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 300000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Planning & Analysis Director job has just become available at one of the most well-established pharmaceuticals firm based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Global Financial Planning Analyst Head, you will be part of the new APAC Finance Hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the Financial Planning & Analysis Director Role:
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Director, you will lead and drive performance of a large team to deliver right first-time reporting and analysis which is insightful, in time and in the form required by corporate and commercial teams that drive strategic business decisions.
- Coordinate the preparation, presentation consolidation and corporate reporting of forecasts and budgets for the markets within the region
- Supervise and maintain actual and forecasted processes in the consensus forecasting platforms
- Deliver monthly consensus forecasts across all relevant markets by providing managerial decision-making reports with value adding gap analysis to drive business performance
- Lead a team of Finance Planning & Forecasting Leads, driving individual and team performance, ensure recruitment selection, training and development, performance evaluation, salary reviews etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly consolidation reports and analysis for regional managerial review
- Define, prepare and maintain updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the hub in line with guidelines
- Follow up on all critical issues that may arise within the department and/or stakeholders
- Drive improvements to the delivery of service to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure robust business continuity planning so that risks are appropriately identified, monitored, managed and escalated where necessary
- Lead the regional hub performance reviews with the Regional FD to drive continuous improvement and provide insights to drive performance
- Compare monthly results and variance analysis
- Drive standardisation and automation working in partnership with the global teams
- Develop and maintain a robust performance framework, including Voice of Customer, Voice of Process and Voice of Employee to establish a high-performance culture within the team
As a member of the regional team, the role will provide strong leadership across the organisation focusing on standardisation, optimisation and best practice. In this respect, he or she is expected to step up as necessary to take up leadership of local, regional or global projects when needed, including staff engagement activities and programmes.
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Strong business acumen preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skill and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Track record of driving simplification and continuous improvement across key business processes
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C