Financial Planning Analyst
Salary MYR192,000 - MYR228,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 17 March 20192019-03-17 2019-05-17 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 192000 228000 228000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Financial Planning Analyst job has just become available at one of the most well-established pharmaceuticals firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the CFO, you will work closely with the Malaysia affiliate General Manager and Commercial team to deliver on revenue growth and margin improvement initiatives.
About the Financial Planning Analyst Role:
As the Financial Planning Analyst, you will support consolidation effort for planning, forecasting and reporting in the Asia region. Asia region covers nine countries including China, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Bangladesh. This is a very dynamic and growing group of Affiliates.
- Lead, develop and maintain information systems and tools to support the financial planning, forecasting and reporting activity leveraging corporate and international Business Unit developed tools. Multiple streams of coordination of business planning and forecasting with Affiliate/Region/Corporate finance in this complex matrix environment among various entities
- Provide financial insights in weekly and monthly results for local and regional business to budget holder and key stakeholders within the region
- Provide support to Finance Directors, Country Directors and Area Vice President on planning, forecasting and reporting
- Establish the relationships and technical credibility to become a key business partner for a variety of business and financial issues for affiliate and regional management
- Support Asia finance analytics in various projects such as product sourcing, new product additions, business development opportunities, and pricing
- Provide analytical support to help with pricing and profitability decisions and helping with resource allocation decisions
As a member of the regional team, you will provide strong leadership across the organisation focusing on standardisation, optimisation and best practices. You are expected to step up as necessary to take up leadership of local, regional or global projects when needed, including staff engagement activities and programmes.
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Strong business acumen preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Track record of driving simplification and continuous improvement across key business processes
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C