Senior Finance Analyst
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 45600 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Senior Finance Analyst job has just arisen at an insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
You are required to provide overall financial support of management accounting information and provision of high quality service to the Regional Finance and Group Reporting including budgeting, forecast, cash flow, financial analysis, consolidation, allocation/assessment, recharge management and reporting.
- Responsible for financial activities which include general accounting, budget and forecast, cash flow & treasury template update, financial and management reports for Regional Finance.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports and month-end closing to respective stakeholders, preparation of monthly report submission to Regional Finance.
- Monitor cash flow and other indicators and financial ratios keeping the Stakeholders aware of any possible risks
- Prepare monthly budget/forecast reports and variance analysis
- Prepare and review Balance Sheet schedules, follow-up on the balances and ensure unreconciled items are resolved timely
- Support of budget and forecast activities - assist in compiling the relevant information and updating of reporting template for Manager review
- Record, prepare and analyse revenue and expenditure trends, addressing concerns and questions on variances and work with functions for expenditure control
- Review inter-company transactions across all legal entities in Asia and cross charging management to minimise global imbalances.
- Ensure all financial records are kept accurately and properly in line with legislative requirements, financial and internal control policies are being adhered to as set out in the company guidelines
- Monitor regulatory changes and monitor changes to accounting standards and reporting requirements as well as liaise with key stakeholders throughout the financial reporting process
To succeed in this Senior Finance Analyst job, you must have a clear understanding of accounting and finance, procurement, accounts payable, treasury and fixed assets. This role supports Hong Kong/ Singapore entities.
- At least three to five years experience in Accounting / Financial Reporting & Operations
- Prior experience in Management Reporting and Analysis, Regional Reporting, Statutory & Regulatory Reporting, Budgetary Control & Analysis and Taxation
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or relevant professional qualification
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both internal and external
This insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Finance Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C