Regional Pricing Analyst
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Regional Pricing Analyst role has just become available at one of the FMCG firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Pricing Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team
About the Regional Pricing Analyst role:
In this position, you will be assisting the business team in realising its pricing strategy
- Strategic Pricing Consultation- Consult with business on development and implementation of pricing strategies that optimise margin realisation and align to growth objectives
- Reporting & Governance- Establish standard reporting and review rhythms that provide real-time visibility to price performance, and that help ensure transactional discipline
- Price Waterfall Management- Conduct transactional pricing analytics to assess effectiveness of channel pricing execution, discount policies, and merchandising programs
- Transactional Price Analytics- Conduct financial modelling to evaluate impact of historical pricing programs, and assess estimated impact of future price change scenarios
- Vendavo Profit Analyser (VPA) Training- Provide price analytics and VPA training to marketers and key business stakeholders with responsibility for price strategy & execution.
To succeed in the Regional Pricing Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
• Proficient Excel skills (Macros would be a plus)
• Minimum five to seven years of relevant analytical experience
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to deal with large sets of data and find outliers
• Understanding of core pricing concepts
• Good communication skills and ability to interact across functions (including Business Leaderships)
• Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to travel across SEA region, up to 20% of time
• Some familiarity with distribution go to market models and end user key accounts would be an advantage
This MNC FMCG firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Pricing Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125