Financial Planning Analyst
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Financial Planning Analyst role has just become available at one of the FMCG firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Financial Planning Analyst role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading in depth financial analysis and processes to drive growth and efficiency to grow the business.
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting of business operations along with month-end closing.
- Ensure compliance of International Financial Standards
- Ensure the Financial performance is monitored and deviations vs Target / latest estimates is highlighted and corrective actions implemented to stay on course to deliver agreed Financials.
- Monitor business metrics and discuss deviations with Business and agree on corrective actions
- Supervise & coordinate all activities to ensure proper month/quarter/year end closing with Shared-services.
- Manage monthly Forecasts including analysis of deviations and Risks & Opportunities
- Ensure submission of Target / Estimates / Plan as per global / regional timelines.
- Analyse data and makes plausibility check using different information sources and systems
- Ensure compliance of processes with accounting and reporting
- Prepare monthly reporting for Senior management and provide relevant variance analysis (actual against Latest Estimate, prior year and budget), and regular ad hoc analysis for management.
- Constantly challenge status quo with regard to processes & procedures and establish/ change/ document all financial processes
To succeed in the Financial Planning Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
• At least five to eight years of relevant experience in similar industry
• Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
• Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
• Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system such as will be preferred
This MNC FMCG firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Planning Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125