Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR100,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A position has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceuticals organisation based in Petaling Jaya. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A role:
In this business critical role you will be working in a team of 10-15 analysts to perform monthly cost reporting & accounting processes, as well as forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis, and to develop and improve those same processes over time.
- Responsible for month end close for your area of expertise
- Providing robust, quality month end financial information to business teams
- Interpret financial data, and use knowledge and understanding of customer’s business, to deliver quality variance analysis and insightful commentary for management reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Proactive interaction with Business to provide inputs, challenge and outputs during forecasting updates
- Work with Finance Business Partners to determine and highlight risks and opportunities throughout the forecasting process and produce insightful analysis for inclusion in core planning presentations
- Costing, capitalisation and compliance related matters
- Assist in better business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries in line with SLA, and provide support to on-going projects
- Ensure corporate governance standards are met, taking accountability for effective operation of relevant financial reporting controls
- Identify opportunities for standardisation and simplification across the process area on a continual
To succeed in the Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A job, you will need to have the ability to work within a centre of excellence environment and work co-operatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- Degree in Finance or Accounts
- FP&A knowledge will be desirable
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
This international pharmaceuticals company is a global, innovation-driven business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125