FP&A, Retail Business Finance
Salary MYR5,500 - MYR6,500 per month
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting FP&A, Retail Business Finance role has just become available at a well known retail company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the FP&A, Retail Business Finance role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the financial planning & analysis related matters of the company. You will also be assisting the Finance Manager in presenting reports to management.
- Analyse financial, business and market information, prepare analysis and recommendations to support business plans and tactical business decision for Retail and Wholesale business
- Coordinate and prepare monthly rolling forecast and variance analysis for the brands
- Liaise with actual reporting team and shared service team on preparing accrual for month end closing and perform monthly variance analysis between actual result and forecast
- Prepare and monitor retail store profit & loss and KPI, identify any opportunity for revenue uplift and savings in brand expenses
- Prepare and monitor shared G&A expense, identify any opportunity for savings in operating and shared service cost
- Prepare quarterly and half yearly review package and presentation to local management as well as Asia Headquarter
- Coordinate with various department heads to prepare long range planning and annual budgeting exercise
- Evaluate, review and prepare recommendation on proposals pertaining to new store openings and capital expenditure
- Provide support and information as well as develop business analysis template for other function to facilitate daily and monthly tactical decision
- Handle non-routine special projects such as involve in new business case due diligence, SAP upgrade and other reporting requirements
To succeed in this FP&A, Retail Business Finance role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum two years' of relevant working experience in retail/trading/wholesale industries
- Has worked in MNC environment with financial planning & analysis experience (forecasting and budgeting) is essential
- Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint and experience in financial modelling is must
- Experience in SAP and Business Intelligence tools will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to deal with people across culture and departments
- Highly motivated, independent and self-driven
- Willingness to travel when required
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A, Retail Business Finance role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125