Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A well known MNC in the manufacturing and production industry is looking for a Supply Chain Finance Business Partner to be based in their office in Petaling Jaya.
About the Supply Chain Finance Business Partner Role :
Co-managing with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager on the financial, operational and internal control aspects of the Supply Chain business operations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure month end and year end closing process for product costing is conducted timely and accurately
- To review standard cost development, conduct variance analysis between estimate and actual. Identify the business drivers for the deviations and necessary counter measures and action to be discussed with management
- To review standard cost development, conduct variance analysis between estimate and actual. Identify the business drivers for the deviations
- To perform monthly analysis on major material, analysing prior period trends and forward estimates to determine impacts on business
- Drive and monitor with SC teams on departmental fixed cost and total conversion cost, highlight deviations from budget to management to ensure corrective actions can be quickly put in place to optimise cost structure and minimise financial risks
- To coordinate the preparation and completion of timely and robust forecast/budget with accurate input and incorporate analysis to facilitate decision-making process
- To examine and evaluate inventory information, recommending, implementing and enforcing controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
To succeed in this role as a Supply Chain Finance Business Partner, you must have a degree in Finance & Accounting, or a Professional Degree
- Good team player (Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives)
- Good communication skills (Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner)
- High sense of responsibility & accountability (Acts responsibly & reliably, can be counted on to keep commitments)
- Strong business acumen and ability to ask the right questions
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Supply Chain Finance Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125