Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary MYR100,000 - MYR132,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Financial Planning & Analysis Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected education firms based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Role:
As the Manager, you will need to compile financial results on a monthly basis for the region and assigned entities and review variances to drive corrective actions to actual results or forecast changes.
- Manage annual budgeting, monthly re-forecasting, long-range planning, and financial modelling for assigned entities and region
- Manage the production of Capex investment proposals, prepare and deliver ad-hoc analysis and presentations on the school’s financial position to both regional and corporate teams
- Assist in the preparation of regional Budget and LRP, including enrolment, P&L, cash flows, and Capex plan
- Manage regular and ad-hoc analysis on business profile, trending, segment performance, to provide insights to management
- Complete accurate business reports and forecasts working in partnership with functional leaders and management to interpret results and identify improvement opportunities
To succeed in the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- BS in accounting, economics, finance, or related field at a minimum; MBA and/or CFA, CPA, or comparable professional certification is preferred
- Minimum of five years' experience in financial reporting, public accounting/audit or transactional services, financial planning and analysis, valuation and/or business development
- Exceptional financial skills including compilation of financial data and information, preparation of financial statements, financial models, cash flow statements, income statements, and balance sheets, management reporting and business plans
- Experience in developing and executing presentation materials for high level executive meetings and reviews, including long range planning, budgets, capital expenditure projects, business plans and analysis
This leading education firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on the development of their people. With a 35-year history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting regional role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125