Senior Analyst (controlling)
Salary MYR72000 - MYR84000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting Senior Analyst (controlling) role has just become available at one of the manufacturing firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team
About the Senior Analyst (controlling) role:
In this position, you will be involve with fianncial planning and analysis.
- Support controlling tasks including annual operational planning activites and design & implement charging mechanism to ensure recovery of cost, monitor costs and expense for functions in line with budget and handle queries from internal & external customers and providing support to functions (Business Partnering).
- Prepare, support and monitor the financial and tax related activities including formulating financial policies, financial and management accounts and analysis to ensure legal compliances and timely reporting
- Support and monitor forecast of cash flows and cash management, and managing financial resources according to government/corporate and company requirements so as to meet the legal requirements and provide fiscal information to management to support business decision making
- Support and assist in asset management to ensure Company’s assets are properly accounted for
- Support the controlling function for the Programme Management team in the implementation of transition / cross functional projects
- Support the development of a work culture that fosters service excellence and customer focus; and to support the achievement of the business vision
- Suggest and implement continuous improvement initiatives
To succeed in the Senior Analyst (controlling) role, you will need to have the ability to work independantly with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least 3-4 years of Accounting experience in MNC environment
- Good spoken & written English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- Detailed oriented, organized & respect deadlines
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, positive thinking and effective
- Integrity and values
- Good numerical skills
- Able to work independently and flexibly to accommodate changing business needs
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork
- Willing to take initiative
This manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise. With existence in more than 30 countries, the have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Executive role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125