Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Salary MYR96000 - MYR120000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 04 October 2016
A Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role has just become available at a well established MNC in the FMCG industry. The role will be based in their corporate office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role :
In this role, you will be handling the planning and budgeting of the company.
- Perform variance analysis and share findings with Controllers
- Perform Balance sheet reviews identifying any risks and opportunities
- Analyse and monitor OPEX and CAPEX utilisation
- Deployment and enforcement process and policies
- Ensure compliance to local laws and regulation, accounting standards and internal controls
- Consolidation and ensure timely, credible and complete statutory and management reporting
To succeed in this role, you should have ACCA, CIMA or Degree in Accounting / Finance or its equivalent.
- At least five years' experience
- Experience in MNCs in the field Accounting / Finance will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business oriented with strong numeric and analytical skills
- Strong team commitment
- Proactive attitude - ability to work independently
This company has a global presence and can provide a very stable and rewarding career. They are known to be industry leaders in their segment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career awaits the right person in this exciting Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role.
Apply today or get in touch with me to find out more.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125