Lead Financial Analyst
Salary MYR120000 - MYR160000 per annum + Attractive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JooLee Toh
Date posted 30 August 2016
An interesting Lead Financial Analyst position has just become available at one of the most well-known FMCG companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, this is a role for an experienced commercial planning/FP&A candidate in the commercial sector.
About the Lead Financial Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for preparing financial reporting and high quality decision support analysis for the APAC region. You will also support the Manager in working closely with regional finance management and corporate finance across the coveted countries.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and analysing financial data to account for financial
- transactions and/or make financial assessments. This includes but is not limited to: income,
- expenses, operating cost, rate of return, capital, investments, and budget and variance analysis
- Determines rationale for identified variances
- Responsible for supporting and helping coordinate the planning process including budgets, quarterly
- regional financial and business projections and management reporting of financial results
- Prepares financial statements, schedules and reports and develops templates and models to support analysis
- Assesses profitability of the assigned regions, markets, projects and programs
- Prepares financial plans and monitors business performance against plan
- Prepares and presents financial analysis and recommendations to finance and business unit leadership in order to support informed business decision-making
- Supporting the annual Planning Cycle process, APAC and enterprise initiatives. Supporting strategic
- initiatives and providing consultation to achieve financial goals through a deep understanding of the
- company business needs
- Prioritising initiatives and effectively managing time to delivery timely, value-added information to Regional, Sub-regional and Corporate Finance leaders
- Minimum of 6 years industry experience in MNC with focus on FP&A
- Bachelors degree in business discipline required. MBA or equivalent advanced degrees preferred
- (CPA, CMA, CIA)
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and strong written and verbal English.
- Financial Knowledge: Understanding of general financial principles, accounting and working
- knowledge of GAAP, and how to apply these principles
- Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material
This international MNC firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm's product offerings are well diversified and remains attractive despit having been in the market for very long. Its stellar performance has the firm poised for greater growth moving forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Lead Financial Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125