Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Job Ref LJN1QP-5C850EEC
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Financial Controller job is now available with one of the listed companies in Malaysia.
About the Financial Controller (PLC) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the group's financial reporting matters.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare and/or review group financial results (monthly and cumulatively) for submission to CFO and Directors
- Prepare and/or review financial results and relevant documents to Audit Committees and Board of Directors for quarterly announcements to be made to Bursa Malaysia
- Plan, implement, manage and control all financial and administration related activities of the company
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Liaison with auditors and tax agents on meeting of statutory requirements and deadlines
To succeed in the Financial Controller (PLC) job, you need to have strong technical experience and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or is CA highly desirable
- At least 10 years in financial leadership roles, preferably in the FMCG or retail industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations essential
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results
This well known retailer needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The transformation programme across the region will look into up-scaling the company for better growth, excellence and revenue.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller (PLC) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7080
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A Financial Controller job has become available at a listed IT company in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: Attractive + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023A Regional Finance Director job has become available at a global retailer in Middle East, North Africa, and Asia with a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Internal Audit (Manager/Senior Manager) job has become available at a rapidly growing retailer in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting CFO job has just become available at one of hospitality groups in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at one of the public listed companies based in Kuala Lumpur.