CFO, Investment Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Job Ref 1867290/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 accountancy kuala lumpur kuala lumpur MY 50480 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established financial institution that delivers tailor-made lending and banking solutions is recruiting for a CFO, Investment Banking job based in Kuala Lumpur to provide an effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
About the CFO, Investment Banking Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the finance function and support the business’s delivery of financial performance, targets and control.
- Develop finance organisation strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establish functional objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Provide strategic financial advisory and guidance through key financial information and operational analytics and recommendations to the CEO and Board of Directors of the Bank in the development and monitoring of the business’s goals and objectives
- Contribute to the enhancement of financial performance of the Business by evaluating short and long-term strategic financial objectives and trends, identifying industry and revenue opportunities and improvement areas as well as establishing and monitoring critical financial measurements
- Work with the leaders of strategic business units (SBUs) to support new business initiatives by providing sound advice, in line with the Business’s overall business and financial objectives
- Oversee the business's asset/liability management programme and capital requirements, including interest rate risk, stress testing, liquidity management and contingency planning
- Serve as the business’s primary liaison with internal and external auditors and regulators on key or strategic related matters
- Keep abreast with the development of legislation and accounting standards, understand the impact on the business and propose and implement appropriate and relevant changes in line with the development
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through an effective performance management system, continuous engagement and communication as well as coaching of employees
To succeed in this CFO, Investment Banking role, you need strong, in-depth, hands-on strategic finance experience.
- Qualified accountant with an undergraduate or post graduate degree and with over 12 years of experience in a finance-related field
- broad knowledge of accounting standards and reporting requirements, regulatory framework set by relevant authorities/agencies in banking and finance industry
- exhibit particularly strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills that can be used in motivating, influencing and advising CEO and the Board of Directors
- highly-developed analytical skills in drawing the conclusions around key business management and financial pieces of work and influencing skills to persuade key decision-makers to implement solutions around this
- Maintain a high standard/quality of work and continually seek out continuous improvement
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an established financial institution.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this CFO, Investment Banking Role.
Apply today at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will be in touch only if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established financial institution that delivers tailor-made lending and banking solutions is recruiting for a CFO, Investment Banking job based in Kuala Lumpur to provide an effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Head of Finance job has been made available at one of the tech companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Finance Director (Global Bank) job to plan, strategise and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to effective finance operation, that help the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the Group CFO and based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A Project Finance Manager job has become available in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the head of department, your main responsibility will be to support finance operation, planning and coordination of work streams across the region.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR280,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022A well-established telecommunication company is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager/Finance Manager (Telco) job in Klang Valley. Reporting to the Vice President, you will drive the financial leadership to the profitability growth of the business.