Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the leading global business service centres in Petaling Jaya.
About the Financial Controller Role:
As the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in creating a high performing team responsible for delivering controlling activities for APAC markets as well as deliver more complex accounting activities.
- Accountable for the reporting of financial results for the entities which includes commentary on income, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate and complete
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end review process, facilitating month end meetings, maintaining risk register and coordinating with all external partners
- Ensure all aspects of the inventory and profit transfer release are well managed and P&L reporting is accurate
- Perform variance analysis for balance sheet, operating expenses, margins and profitability, review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans
- Ensure entities' results are fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards, current best practice and any other regulations
- Ensure the business complies with all aspects of the internal/external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and cooperatively with affiliates across the Asia Pacific region.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ CPA/ ICAEW/ CIMA) with extensive post qualification experience as Finance Controller, preferably within a similar operating model and the same sector
- Prior working experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Demonstrated solid thinking capabilities and ability to apply good judgement across complex issue
The successful Financial Controller will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with excellent remuneration. The hub in Malaysia will be part of a global network of regional finance hubs to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our headquarter finance teams.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C