Financial Controller (based in Papua New Guinea)
Salary MYR600,000 - MYR700,000 per annum + Attractive expat package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-03 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 600000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Controller (based in Papua New Guinea) role has just become available at a multinational manufacturing and production firm based in Papua New Guinea. Reporting to the CFO, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the Financial Controller (based in Papua New Guinea) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and operations of two factories.
- Review monthly financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Prepare holding company audited financial statement report and handling holding company financial year end audit
- Review monthly subsidiary financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Review subsidiaries company audited financial statement reports
- Control selling and administrative expenses within approved budget
- Monitor and review gross profit margin and net profit margin and perform all necessary sales related financial analysis reports
- Ensure local compliance for taxation and accounting standard in respective countries
- Handle treasury functions for all company accounts in-charge
- Assist in other accounting functions of the company as and when required by HOD
- Manage payroll and administrative matter
To succeed in this Financial Controller (based in Papua New Guinea) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University degree or CPA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- At least 10 - 15 years' relevant experience in finance and accounting
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast-learner, self-motivated and performance-driven with the ability to multitasking
- Proficiency in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in SAP/Oracle will be preferred
This manufacturing and production MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller (based in Papua New Guinea) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C