Head of Group Reporting and Accounting
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 telecommunications Kuala lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Group Reporting and Accounting role has just become available at one of the leading telecommunication players in Malaysia.
About the Head of Group Reporting and Accounting role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the group financial reporting to meet both internal and external reporting requirements.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate financial information to finance – business planning for management decision making and monitoring purposes, including communication to external parties
- Ensure compliance with relevant applicable accounting standards, Companies Act and Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements as well as SKMM Accounting Separation (“AS”) Regulated Reporting Requirements
- Drive and plan group monthly closing, quarterly review and annual statutory audit to meet regulatory timelines and management requirements
- Maintain, update and recommend enhancements to financial accounting manual as and when required to reflect changes in accounting policies, new accounting standards, latest accounting issues and new products/business models by keeping updated on new/changes in business/company direction and accounting developments
- Lead and set annual departmental goals and objectives for the group reporting and accounting team. Develop, coach and counsel team members on ad hoc and annual basis by understanding their development points, training needs and career development plans
To succeed in this Head of Group Reporting and Accounting role, you will need to have prior working experience in a public listed company and ability to work within a team environment.
- Professional Qualification – ACCA/ CPA/ CIMA a total of 11 to 15 years in Central finance functions of a public listed company
- Strong and solid technical knowledge of Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards and Bursa Malaysia’s Listing Requirements
- Strong and solid group consolidation techniques/experience
- Meticulous and a detailed oriented person and able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel and Power Point presentation skills
This well known telecommunication provider needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The transformation program across the region will look into up-scaling the company for better growth, excellence and revenue.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Group Reporting and Accounting job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C