SEA Commercial Finance Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SEA Commercial Finance Manager has just become available at one of the most well-established services firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be part of the commercial and planning team that provides support to the front-end business. The team is responsible for supporting the business on commercial negotiation, project management, reporting and analysis.
About the SEA Commercial Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will act as a partner to the business and assist the management team in gaining financial insight needed to make informed decisions. The role involves forecasting, planning and analysis that drive a commercially-focused business and promote a optimised and focused performance culture.
- Prepare reports for business development committee weekly meetings covering business updates, DSO, pipelines, investment utilisation, pricing analysis, account coaching, etc.
- Provide relevant financials to support approval for individual requests on investments, discounts, budget overrun, etc.
- Lead the discussion around commercial terms in the contracting process
- Manage the budgeting/forecasting cycles and submission
- Work with other commercial team members to monitor case economics (including DSO for WIP and AR) and identify risk issues to escalate to the leadership team
- Support partners in year-end revenue credit activities
- Lead new initiatives and initiate process improvement in reporting and analysis to ensure the commercial operations continue to evolve to address the changing in the business needs
To succeed in the SEA Commercial Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Accounting or recognised professional accounting qualification. Application of mind to deal with the commercial nature of business is an important deciding factor
- Mature and experienced in handling a large commercial portfolio and complex pricing negotiations
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to set priorities
- Skilled in Excel Dashboard and Macros, Tableau, Alteryx and other analytical tools
- Excellent in English communication to be able to engage with senior leadership team members
- Experience leading a team with guidance to innovate and motivate
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SEA Commercial Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C