Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 manufacturing-and-production Kuala lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Financial Controller job has just become available at a manufacturing firm with operations in Indonesia and Brunei. You will be based at their HQ in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax matters which includes developing financial policies, procedures, planning and allocation of financial resources, controls, financial reporting and to ensure processes are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance, accounting, tax matters which includes developing financial policies, procedures, planning and allocation of financial resources, controls, financial reporting and to ensure processes are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice
- Work closely with the business units to anticipate business needs and lead profit improvements programs.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly financial reporting to the Board of directors
- The role holder will have full accountability for managing & controlling the finance of the company including financial strategy, product costing, tax planning, management accounts, cash flow, company secretarial matters, treasury, auditing and overseeing all regulatory/compliance issues
- Implement corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
- Ascertain and implement most appropriate cost accounting techniques and methodologies to improve business insight, operational results and strategic decision making External Audit partners and Tax partners
- Manage the company’s profitability and improve cash management via accurate management control, costing information and monitoring of productivity plans
- Plan, control and analyse the financial performance of the company and develop strategies to improve industrial productivity
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you must have finance operations experience within the manufacturing environment.
- Professional Qualification in Accountancy or related fields, with strong technical foundation
- Minimum fifteen years working experience, preferably with combination of some external/ internal audit exposure on top of the commercial experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to broad business issues and demonstrate analytical capability.
- Adopt a hands-on approach and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in using Excel spreadsheets and familiar with using an accounting system
This leading manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are progressive Finance Manager that is looking to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C