Salary MYR144,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 retail Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Financial Controller has just become available with one of the retailer based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Financial Controller role :
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance operations and business partner with the directors of the company
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinates the financial planning and reporting process to meet the needs of internal and external users.
- Reviewing & present monthly financial results to management
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements including audit, tax matters and any other corporate governance.
- Follow up on audit comments to correct problems and ensure future compliance.
- Set up SOP for own and ad-hoc SOP for new projects related to other department for internal control process and system flows
- Prepare statutory reports and submissions for corporate and local govt. agencies on matters pertaining to taxes, import/exports, insurance, treasury, legal, etc.
- Prepare ad hoc reports or analysis to address particular business/operations needs.
- Highlight financial results & plans and make appropriate recommendations.
- Liaise with Bank and Merchant Bank for company expansion funding requirement, facilities rates and Merchant rates from time to time basis.
- Key person to liaise with System Vendor for ERP System changes and requirements from implementation, testing and provide training to all level users.
- As for day to day operations, other depts. i.e. Internal Audit, Procurement's, Operations , HR personnel to advices for certain decision making which involves policies and pricing issues.
- Any other ad hoc project assign by the Management.
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and have strong business acumen.
- Possess at least diploma or degree in accounting or professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, etc);
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in finance and accounting preferably in retail or re-seller companies
- Possess good inter-personal and communication skill
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
This well known retailer needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are looking for a change of career and work life balance, this is the role for you. Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125