Regional Financial Controller
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 consultancy Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Regional Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected global consultancy firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Finance Director.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Financial Controller will work closely with Project Managers and UK based Project accountants to facilitate Project setups & billing and monitoring. The other two offices in the Asia region are in Bangkok and Shanghai, so there will be travel involved to the other offices on a regular basis.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete Accounting records are kept in line with local GAAPs and local legislation in each Country
- Review all incoming invoices, audit for compliance and code to the chart of accounts, and enter into the accounting system daily
- Manage preparation and submission of all regulatory & statutory returns to ensure accuracy and timely submissions, for all Asia-Pac entities
- Act as the main liaison for all tax filings being the point of contact for tax consultants within Asia
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and cash flow management
To succeed in the Regional Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with project team across borders and internal matrix.
- Qualified Accountant / Member of a professional accounting body like ACCA, CIMA etc, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in Finance & Accounting for a sizeable business, and at least five years’ direct experience at a senior accountant / controller or higher level in a professional services firm are highly desirable
- This includes a background in computerised accounting (preferably Oracle Fusion, SAP or similar) intermediate / advanced Excel skills, experience with project management systems and government cost accounting in a multi-office environment, including international subsidiaries and foreign currency transactions
- Candidate should be a team player and an excellent communicator
- Strong written and oral skills in English are mandatory due to the nature of the business
This company is more than consultancy firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are independent, hands-on and have can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to grow with an international company.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125