Salary MYR180000 - MYR216000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the retail company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance and Information Technology director, this is a role for a dynamic manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to lead and develop effective and robust internal financial control processes that safeguard all financial assets, identify potential financial liabilities and risk, and maintain the reliability of all financial reporting.
Key responsibilities :
- Support management in achieving excellent business results through good business analysis, sound knowledge in processes and strategic thinking
- Ensure compliance with accounting guidelines and that all regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for the overall financial function including financial reporting, management reporting, inventory and retail management, assets management, tax planning and treasury control
- Support the project teams in managing step changes that impact on financial processes and control, identifying business requirements benefits or risk
- Manage the payroll function so that wage payments are accurate and on time, on the payment tax is compliant and accurately calculated for the relevant authorities
- Drive improvement in the financial policies, procedures, reporting and internal control system through sound knowledge in processes and information technology to support business growth
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively within a team environment and cooperatively with your business stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant with Degree in Accounting/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA with at least 8 years of working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Possess problem solving skills
- Able to use MS Office expertly – particularly Excel
- Fast learner and have strong initiative to improve
This well known retailer needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125